Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 1 of Project 365


So this is an older picture I took from the '08 year since I am late into the night getting this blog set up I preferred to chose a picture that would make a good start for my first blogging experience. So what better picture to start the new year with than a sunrise. Now a lot of excitement can come from watching a sun rise especially for me since I seldom wake up on time to see one. This picture is one of my favorites and it was taking in Myrtle beach SC. For me sunrises represents moments where I feel close to God, leaning on the fact that he is truly in control. As I start this new year I want to grow closer to God giving him more and more of myself. There is such much work that he can do through each of us if we are just willing. I am so thankful to be where I am and to be surrounded by the family I have and the wonderful friends in my life. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. That picture makes me want to go to the beach! Nice start!

    ReplyDelete