Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 3: Nine Classes; $20; and 1 tired student


So as you can see this isnt one of my typical backdrops that I like to write about after all it is suppose to be my daily experience summed up. Today as I am on day 3 of my project 365 was spent mostly indoors locked behind some classroom door waiting for my watch to tick to the next second. The first day back at Sherman is somewhat of a lazy day where our professors go over the guidelines for the classes we are enrolled in and explain to us how the next 3 months are going to be spent. This photo sums up my day pretty much: Nine classes total although two of them are on different days, $20 dollars spent in our books store on note packets, a work work study parking permit for my afternoon shift of work study in the health center records room, a packet of x-rays to be analyzed by the end of the quarter, and finally my beloved planner which keeps me organized. All in all today was a decent day although like I said it was somewhat of a lazy day not to mention a wet and dreary day outside. Oh well I just need to look forward to tomorrow and keep thinking in 2 more years I will be Chiropractor with a Doctor title helping people better their lives 1 day at a time. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment