Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 2: A Walk in The Park


In the excitement of heading out somewhere to take a photo I ended up going to one of my favorite places in Boiling Springs. There is a local park not far from where my apartment is and I often go there just to unwind or take a walk. I almost always end up taking pictures at this place but today to my surpise the plant life around this tree was in bloom. This tree has always caught my eye because it sits in the middle of this huge pond and is completely surrounded by water. It reminds me of a tree of life with everlasting water. You can always find wildlike around the tree also. While I was there today I seen some small turtles coming out to enjoy the warm weather we were surprised with today. I also stumbled upon a rather large crane who was taking his afternoon lunch break. I also found some time to just reflet on God's amazing presence in my life and say a few prayers for the upcoming quarter which starts tomorrow at Sherman. I hope you all enjoyed the photo and until tomorrow peace out!

1 comment: